Just Brands realizes that the protection of your privacy and security is very important
Processing Personal Data
Just Brands, and companies in its group, may use information about you for the following purposes:
- If you sign up to receive newsletters/mailings or to attend a particular event, Just Brands will use your personal data to send you the newsletters/mailings required or to register you as a participant at the relevant event
- Personal data of participants in competitions will be used for the purpose of the competition and to announce the winner[s]
- In the context of our commercial relationship with you, Just Brands may also send you newsletters or invitations on its own initiative
- If you make use of the facility to apply for a job or send your CV online via the Just Brands website, your personal data will also be processed in this regard
- If you contact us with questions, we will use your details to respond to you.
You have the right to view the personal information Just Brands holds on you at any time. If any information is incorrect, you can request that Just Brands correct, supplement, delete or block said data. Please address such request to: Just Brands European Head Office PO Box 21, 1170 AA Badhoevedorp Amsterdam, the Netherlands, or email to email@example.com. If you no longer wish to receive marketing information about Just Brands, the organization, its brands or products you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button in every newsletter/mailings.
Security of your data
Just Brands wants your personal data to remain as secure as possible. Just Brands therefore strives to provide secure data transmission between your computer and our servers. Just Brands has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing
Just Brands and other websites
Just Brands websites may contain links to other websites. Just Brands is not responsible for and cannot accept liability for how your details are processed by these third parties. For further information, please read the privacy statement [if applicable] of the website you are visiting